Thursday 31 July 2014

Warrior!

During some crazy lapse of sanity, Tom, Holly and I decided that we should take part in Total Warrior. This idea was planted in my head by my bad ass friend Joanne.

Joanne is hardcore when it comes to exercise, fitness and suffering and she insisted that we do the 10 mile version of this hell, instead of the 10k lesser hell. She subsequently decided she would rather do super human, an entirely different kind of torture, so isn't even going to be there to bully me round!

As the day is drawing closer, the reality of my lack of preparation is screaming in my face. The run up to wedding totally took over our life, so this got forgotten and it's this Sunday.  Ah.

I fear that I will not make it out unscathed, my body of glass doesn't adapt well to change. Something to do though hey!

No comments:

Post a Comment