Tuesday 1 July 2014

Nearly there!

Only 4 days to go,  including today. I am so glad I took the week before off, it means I have finally got the opportunity to concentrate on our wedding and get well and truly excited.

I had my little bridezilla moment a couple of days ago because it had gone so cold and I made the mistake of doing the one thing I said I wouldn't... Checked the weather! The forecast isn't amazing still, but it is a lot better than it was and I have had the opportunity to buy some warm layers to go on, just in case. My tolerance to cold is pathetic and if I am cold on the day then that's me done! We also had a monsoonesque downpour on Friday night that absolutely obliterated all of the flowers. So mum and dad have been working furiously to repair that and they seem to be winning, so fingers crossed that won't be happening again!

Holiday clothes shopping complete and now we are sat waiting to see the dentist. I'm having my crown done properly, a cost I could've done without! And we are also having a good old fashioned hygienist appointment each to make sure our pearly whites are iridescent for the day. I HATE the hygienist and I have a 45min appointment as it's my first.. Ouch

So, I doubt I will be updating before the wedding. I hope you're all thinking of me and thanks for following me this far. When I return, it will be a new fitness goal I am aiming for. We have Total Warrior a clue of weeks after the wedding but my new goals are going to be focused around flexibility still and I am determined to created some sculpted abs, once and for all. I am aiming to have some decent definition by Christmas, we are hoping to go to Thailand for 3 weeks and I want to be able to merrily strut my stuff for then!

I will need to think of  a new title for my blog and I intend on creating a website instead of using blogger as it's limitations are frustrating me.. So back to the drawing board for names it is, and I need a new nickname! Exciting times xx

No comments:

Post a Comment