Friday 20 June 2014

How do you eat yours?


This is regularly my lunchtime view at the moment and I love it. Being by water is so relaxing and there is something even more relaxing about being near a little oasis when there is city life all around, it feels like you are cheating your hectic day out of destroying you! 

Only one week left of office life before I can shake it off and really get into wedding mode! Getting really excited so can't wait to not have the hindrance of work messing things up.  

I think we are pretty much good to go as far as prep goes,  just a few little bits to finalise which is good.  I really want to compete on Sunday as it will be my last chance until we come back from holiday and I want to compete at the annual breed show in August, so need to get some practice in. 

Let the countdown begin I say!  

No comments:

Post a Comment