Sunday 15 June 2014

Panic over

Quite why I never thought to buy a dress from a normal online fashion shop before is a mystery. My replacement arrived from ASOS yesterday  and I absolutely  love it. Best of all,  and the motivation behind me starting this blog, my body is pretty much exactly how I wanted it to be and the new dress accentuates all my good bits brilliantly.

I have actually ordered a petite version as the one I ordered is so long that I would have to wear heels on the day and that is something I would prefer to avoid where possible!

I also made great progress with the lounge, I had a brain wave for finishing off the curtain and it looks great. I feel like I can finally get excited again and leave the stress behind which is perfect and I am sooooo glad I tried everything on when I did. Not long now!

No comments:

Post a Comment