Saturday 7 June 2014

Stress belly!

This is something I have suffered with my entire life, doctors told my mum that I would probably suffer with migraines as i got older; thank heavens for small mercies, it has never stopped being belly ache.

I say belly, it is lower abdomen, so the intestines really and its a dull ache that spreads into a stabbing pain and it always comes after something that I have built up to be a stressful event.  I had a meeting that I was worried about on Friday and this is the target this time. When the stressful situations are ongoing, it tends to come out in my skin too and this is also happening to me at the minute! I have never had a spot on my back in my life and they just keep on coming and I always get them around my chin when I am stressed and they are coming at me in force.  The problem with that is, it is a vicious circle as I am now getting stressed off the back of having spots for my wedding!

As hard as I am trying, the weather is currently playing a big part in my unnecessary stress circle!  As the wedding is in the garden, a lot of the day for me revolves around how beautiful it is and i want people to be out there enjoying it and i want loads of fantastic picture's of it on the day too.  However, I don't think I have ever known the ground as wet as it is at the minute, in June!  there is water lying everywhere, the fields at the horses are like it is at the end of autumn normally and it just doesn't seem to be stopping.  Granted, this means that everything is beautifully lush, but no one will be able to get out there to appreciate it and if they do, it will be a mud bath.

So many silly things to gt my knickers in a twist about; i really do need to get grip of myself! I font feel outwardly stressed, but then maybe that's the issue.  I'm not making the most of my usual, 'exuberant' , get it all out there, good for your health approach to stress!

No comments:

Post a Comment