Friday 13 June 2014

3 weeks to find a dress

Well, it wouldn't be right if there wasn't a bit of drama with something that I am involved in would it!?  i went and had my second hair trial last night, my first went pretty well and she created a beautiful style, but it dawned on me as I was driving home, that it just wasn't me.  So, I had to go back last night and try a totally different style; which I now love.

I thought it would be a good idea to try everything on then so i could get an idea of how it would all look together... and boy, am I glad that I did!!  I have decided I really don't like my dress!! what a nightmare, I now have 3 weeks to find something else.  My problem is that I'm not really a dress wearer.  i love my trousers and shorts and if I do wear a dress; its normally a short one.

Last night basically involved me having a serious melt down and trying to get my head around the fact that its only a dress!! and that I will find something else.  I contacted the woman that adjusted it for me to see if she could make some changes for me; but she said it was beyond her and gave me another woman's number who may be able to help.  The problem with that is, how much will it cost and I may not like it! so I need to have a backup plan.

Happy with my body, not happy with my dress.. damn it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment