Wednesday 6 August 2014

Still grotty!

I managed the morning in the office and had to come home, I still feel rubbish and sitting up just seems to make my tummy more painful

Been reading about how to strengthen my legs and feet for running and one suggestion was bare foot training in the gym and then this of course pointed me in the direction of Vibrams.

I know they have had a huge amount of bad press at the min but aside of that, I have read some great independent reviews and, as I had been having a small amount of success from running on my toes, I thought I might as well look into these. My training will have to be slow and steady anyway so I might as well train my body with these at the same time. A lot of people report that, even though the feet get sore, they see a marked decrease in joint pain.

I am desperate to get cracking with our latest goals, being ill is doing my head in!

No comments:

Post a Comment