Monday 14 April 2014

well, that was boring...

Or not! I don't think I had to say that after a weekend in a very long time.

As always, it was jam packed. I felt really lazy on Saturday. We are both really struggling with the 5am starts, 7days a week atm. I think we just need some rest and recuperation but fitting that in seems like such a ball ache!! We had to nip to the market to get some more wedding related items and we had a relax for a short while in one of the coffee shops, before attempting to get my engagement ring resized.  I say attempting, every person that has a forge hot enough to work the steel used for horseshoes has pulled a face when asked to make the ring a bit smaller. Simple task as it wasn't a complete circle and just needed closing up. It annoyed me so much that I took a hammer to it, job done.  I don't know why it never crossed my mind to do that before! Its a little bit wonky but my finger isnt perfectly round anyway!

Saturday afternoon we had my sister and the kids over, we were meant to be having Tom's side over too but as I have already mentioned, his dad had a tumble so needed looking after.  The lasagne I sweated over was nice, not mind blowing and I feel totally bloated still now as we had loads left for lunches and teas for the next few days.

Sunday was horsey day, again we managed to wake up at 5 and then fall back to sleep so we were a little behind.  Tom had a lesson which went amazingly well and I took Lara out to Somerford. First time the wagon has been out and about for a while! Afternoon was all wedding prep so that when we are off in a week, we can do stuff other than wedding prep! One of the days has already been put down as sleep day!

My back was killing me last night, not totally sure why but something to do with sitting badly on the train on Friday and then hammering it on Sunday I'd imagine.  Ice to the rescue and we cycled in today. I felt good so fingers crossed I won't crash again on the way home tonight!




No comments:

Post a Comment