Monday 7 April 2014

Long time!

It seems like forever since I last post, it is only over a week but I have found myself missing it.  I have had a fairly heavy cold and have been insanely busy.  I thought it was too good to be true that I have managed to miss all the illnesses recently.  I haven't felt dreadful with this one, just incredibly congested.

My inability to push myself in my workouts has started to really get me down, it feels like one thing after another at the moment and I feel like I am really falling behind on my progress.  I put on a few pounds from drinking the other weekend and haven't managed to shift it and I generally just feel nasty.  My back, this cold and numerous other ailments have been holding me back and it's bugging the shit out of me.  I was in a dreadful mood yesterday afternoon and still this morning and I really do  think it is down to a lack of structure and hard work on my workouts.

I am starting to feel stronger in myself again though and made a point of pushing myself a little bit more today and just feel so much better. We are back at the gym again in the morning and I am hoping to get at least on day cycling in this week.  We attempted to take the bikes home last week but Tom got a puncture that we couldn't repair so we ended up getting the team home and I brought the bikes back another day! 

I am definitely getting myself back on track this week, blog, exercise and diet wise.  I quite simply do not work when I let any part of it slip.  Blogging is a way for me to order my thoughts a little and review everything that I am doing and I feel like I have lost touch a little with what makes me work recently, this is not something I want to happen, as getting where I am today is the best change I have ever made and the most focused I have ever been in my life.  I will not let this go

No comments:

Post a Comment