Tuesday 6 May 2014

Realisation

I have just spent half an hour writing a post that reminded me so much of the person I used to be, the person who lacked focus and rational thought and I don't like that. I was back and to with contradiction and seemed scared to acknowledge my true opinion as it wasn't one formed by intelligence, which is something I have worked hard on recently.  On the positive slant to that, I have recognised it and will address it.  

All my thoughts are disjointed at the minute due to time pressures. I just need to regroup and refocus on the important things in my life.  Everyone has hiccups, its the way you deal with them that shapes you and I feel proud when I acknowledge something like this as it proves progress of awareness if nothing more.


I have been indulging the #100daysofhappiness craze that is on Twitter and Instagram and its been great, there are so many amazing things in my life and around me that I do already appreciate, but this just makes me think about them more.  As a tongue in cheek side line to this, my friend and I are doing #100daysofbitterness.  This sounds quite anti what I am trying to achieve, but I think that it is naive to assume that there is never anything negative in your life and Jo and I see this as an amusing thing so if anything, it is pulling something positive out of parts of our lives that we aren't happy with and its acknowledging that its OK to have bad bits because the good bits look even better then!


We have found a meal replacement that we are happy with and it should be delivered tomorrow.  I shall go into more detail and why we opted for this in another post as I am running out of lunch break now.  Its beautiful out here by the water and I have found myself a little sun trap. I could merrily curl up and have a nap!! Hey ho, back to it!!


  1. Two new arrivals on the farm. Things like this never fail to make you smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment