Monday 17 March 2014

3 days

3 whole days I've been trying to update my blog and not getting chance. I'm going to bullet point everything as its irritating me now! I just seem to get busier and busier, I don't actually know what to do with myself.


  • Didn't cycle again Friday as had sore spots from Thursday. Going to build up from once a week to begin with.
  • Had crazy breakfast in town, I had soya latte which was amazing and Tom was defeated by a mahoosive plate of pancakes
  • Cycled to my dress fitting on Sat, bet there aren't so many brides that can make that claim. Dress looks amazing and had come in at the grand total of £225¡
  • Feeling more confident on my bike already
  • Visited my mate Nic on Sat night.  She cooked us an amazing tea. She is helping coordinate wedding so we were chatting about that.
  • Ride out early Sunday morning, tidied the house and did some wedding bits
  • Tom is getting used to salmon, as long as wild caught sockeye! Progress though
  • Difference in colour and texture of wild and farmed is insane
  • Gym this morning as we are both exhausted
  • SI joint is being a twat and getting sick of it
Pictures: 





No comments:

Post a Comment