Tuesday 11 March 2014

Not that i want to jinx myself

But I'm starting to feel so much stronger again. I managed my first headstand since injuring myself, I felt pretty good, although I am still really weary of the slightest twinge I feel. I didn't dare to move into anything other than a plain, straight legged headstand though in case I over corrected and hurt myself.



I also did some messing about with my balance on the medicine ball, I had got so that I could get my head on my knees before my injury, I just have to resist the urge to push it whilst I'm still healing though.

I now have a photographer in the gym with me in the shape of Tom.  He started his new job this week so is going to be coming to the gym with me. Once he has settled in he will be doing 2 days with me, cycling in 2 days with me and then running on the other. Nice to mix things up a bit


No comments:

Post a Comment