Wednesday 18 December 2013

A day off?!?!

Well, I say a day off; I went and rode two horses before work but I didn't go to the gym.  It wasn't too horrific as the traffic is calming down in the run up to xmas, I did miss it though. I'm not going in the morning either, although I really, really want to!! I think I am going to ride again and then that way, I can ride the others in the evening so it doesn't matter so much that they aren't worked on Friday.  I am going straight out from work for the xmas do from my old place.

I went and had my back done at lunch, David can't understand why I am still struggling so much and has said I need to take time out from everything.  Its just bad timing with the run up to xmas, but I know I really should factor downtime into my workouts. The problem is, when you are as prone to injury and issues as I am, you can schedule a week off and then on the day you come back, you injure yourself and one week becomes two.  He said my SI joints feel good, the only possible thing was he said my psoas felt tight.  I have damaged that muscle before (of course) but once I had fitted an emergency appointment in with David it was fine.

I went and took my shorts back to River Island after work as the zip has broken after one wear, they were on sale when I got there which was a bonus and I wanted to try on the next size down... They fitted!! Size 6 damn it!! Pretty much guaranteed to be a one off but still.. SIZE 6



We have chosen our band for the wedding! Exciting stuff, we are just confirming the details but they are pretty much appointed.  We have gone with The Craickers, we went to watch them the weekend we were in Manchester and are really excited about it.  The singer will be different for our wedding date  but Tom is going to go and check them out on Friday in Wilmslow, I should imagine they will still be awesome!  https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Craickers/419362130550 

No comments:

Post a Comment