Saturday 28 December 2013

Got to be at least a ten pounder

There is no way I haven't inflicted maximum damage as far as my weight goes this Christmas.  I manage to throw any form of control out of the window on Christmas Eve and haven't stopped the craziness since.  There isn't one night I haven't gone to bed feeling like I am fit to burst! Its really quite disgusting but sod it, I have been insanely well behaved all year and I am going to be even more strict come the new year.  I am really looking forward to it still, although I am going to go through a massive sugar craving stage I shouldn't doubt!!

I have over indulged and I had intended on not doing,  unfortunately when it came to it, I made no effort to resist whatsoever!  We are going to the gym on Monday and Tuesday morning as I am on call a day so will be pretty much stuck in the house or nearby from 9am.  It will be great to get back in there, I have an exam on the 10th Jan and my brain is in desperate need of dopamine!!

All is not lost, I am dreading the scales but will not be in the least bit surprised I shouldn't imagine.  I feel so bloated, can't wait to strip it back again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment