Sunday 29 December 2013

It's all about goodbyes

In a food sense. I decided yesterday that I would be saying my final farewell to some of the unhealthy food I love and plan on giving up come the 1st, hopefully for good!!

Yesterday we stopped for lunch on the way home from Lincolnshire and I had my heart set on a pie and mash; they'd run out!!  So I had a burger with cheese and chorizo. Home made burgers made with lean mince aren't something I'm planning on getting rid of and chorizo will remain, as always, my naughty little indulgence, but is going nowhere!! Chips though, they're a gonner.  I had sticky toffee pudding for dessert, that is on the struck off list unless I can find one made without sugar, which I'm sure I can.  Dates are a great substitute in something like that. 

Tea was slow cooked brisket with mash.  Again, the beef alone is not a bad thing, in moderation, which wasn't on the cards last night! And I also nailed a bottle of red!! Pretty silly I know, I just feel like I want this as prep as I am totally committed to the cause once more come Jan.  Clean slate, no longer a woman who has lost 35lbs, I am starting it as a 140lb woman who has let go over xmas but wants to achieve a very specific goal aesthetically and fitness wise at the same time.  Tone and flexibility are the order of the day. 

Back to getting up at 5am today, I have come to the gym with Tom and then we are going to the horses before my on call shift starts.  Then its revision time!! I felt like I needed to come to they gym for my brain more than anything else!! I felt so muggy headed and down yesterday, pretty sure its not worth it all!! Dopamine today pls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment