Tuesday 17 December 2013

Struggling with my mojo

In a gym sense!  Feel like I've been out of any form of routine for ages and feel like I have stagnated. One injury after another has forced me to just kind of mooch around the gym when I'm there for what seems like an eternity, and its really getting me down.  This SI issue is the main problem as it plays a part in so many different areas of exercise!  It couldn't be timed much worse with the run up to xmas and I have absolutely stuffed myself with crap in the office today, which doesn't help my mood either!! And I can not stop stuffing my face now I'm home, simply put; I'm on a binge I would say! Damn it, I hate it when that happens.

I should take a break from the gym really but I am going to have so much time off over xmas that I can't take 3 weeks off. So tomorrow I am going to go to the horses early and ride then go to the mall after work to see I'd I can change the shorts I wore the other night.  The zip is a bit broken which is rubbish after one wear and I want to try the smaller size on too.

Plus side, my eye feels loads better even though I still look like a freak! I need to get some stick on individual lashes to patch up the gap that the nurse conveniently made yesterday!

Tea was tuna steak with salad. Tom cooked it with garlic, salt, pepper and oregano. It was beautiful and rare and the oregano went amazingly with it, its not a herb I would ever have thought to put with tuna but it tasted incredible.  Tom want overly enamoured but he isn't a huge fish fan.

Yesterday we had venison loin, seared and served with a blueberry and red wine reduction. I've never had venison like that before and it was beautiful.  Its softer than steak texture and much smoother meat, definitely something I could happily eat more regularly; not something the bank would be so happy about though.  We got it on offer, it was £9 reduced from £16!! Nice lean little treat though.

No comments:

Post a Comment