Tuesday 31 December 2013

Goodbye 2013

And what an amazing year it has been.  So much progress has been made in my life on a personal front and our lives as a couple.  So many changes and so much planning has been put in place and I couldn't have enjoyed it more if I tried.  It really has been a year of discovery and progression in every way and is basically what I have been searching for for many, many years.

I know it sounds a bit naff when it is said like that but I don't know how else to put it! And how excited am I for 2014?  Wedding plans will be stepping up to full force once I have my exam out of the way and we both have some excited goals we want to reach next year, mainly from a fitness and financial perspective but also careers wise. We have both just felt such a huge benefit from the changes we have made in 2013, that we can't wait to carry them on. It's not about new year, new beginnings, it about carrying on where we left off before December rudely interrupted us!!

I wish everyone all the best in finding the motivation to be the best you can be and thank you for letting me share this amazing journey with you all!!

In bed and asleep before midnight on NYE?!? Love it :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment