Tuesday 3 December 2013

Happy birthday to me!




This is how I spoil myself on my birthday: thick sliced whole grain toast with a slice of hot smoked pastrami, topped with Chorizo and wild mushrooms.. It is one of my favourite feasts in the world and is so unbelievably full of saturated fat and a billion calories... But my gosh, it is worth every unhealthy bit! I used to scoff this every weekend, no wonder I had so much weight to shift. 

We have had a lovely day, I get BYOB (book your own birthday) day off work, so Tom booked a day off and joined me.  We started the day with a nice ride out down an old railway track about half an hours drive away, we haven't been out in the wagon to ride together for months, so it was nice to give Toms improved riding a run out.  He looks a little strange I'm theis pic as he has his body protector on under his jacket! 

 Two very hairy ladies with him!

Action shot! 

 View of the road ahead, nice to get away from the traffic! 

We didn't do a huge amount in the afternoon, just made the sneaky snack at the top of the page and then went and checked out some chairs that the church hall have an we can use for the wedding, they're perfect, and all for a small donation to the church. Every little helps! 

We had plaice for tea, was quite a let down.  The recipe said to cook it in the oven but I think it should've been grilled or pan fried as it was really quite boring.  It had lemon and capers with it and it just wasn't really igniting any flames for us.  Dessert however, was a different story.. Another naughty little birthday treat; mum had made me a chocolate sponge cake with Buttercream filling, mmmmmmmmmmmm.  She used the Green and Blacks organic cocoa powder and it made the buttercream absolutely incredible.

Mmmmmmmmmmm


We had weigh in and measure in, results of weigh in was I am a touch lighter (can't remember the figure now!) but body fat is the same.  Measure in; lost a quarter of an inch around my thigh and bicep and half an inch around my waist, the rest have stayed e same.  I'm quite impressed with that, I have been working my trunk more this month and it seems to be working. 

Pics, comparisson with last month.  I think I look bigger in the side shot this month! The one I am most pleased with is the back view, I think it looks quite a bit better.  









No comments:

Post a Comment