Thursday 6 February 2014

That's that ramped up!

Had my yoga PT session this morning and I can really see the difference in Danny's teaching. I can tell his is gaining in confidence and experience with teaching it; boy it was tough.
He managed to target every single one of my weak spots somehow! My quads were on fire. 

Its great to see how far he has come with the yoga and how well his classes are going, its funny how things sneak up on you like that! 

There are some serious areas for improvement from my side and I am going to get that routine written down so that I can push myself some more. I felt it was one of the most beneficial sessions yet for me and is exactly what the doctor ordered!

My next thing is cycling.  Tom is moving to a new job in the centre of town in a month or so, this means that he will cycle past where I work everyday.  So it dawned on me, this is a great excuse to not only spend more time with Tom in the week, but get some serious cardio done too.  I am hoping to do 2 days a week, its about 32 miles each day and will also save me mileage and fuel on my car. As I am biking in on these days, I won't have to worry the same about getting stuck in traffic so can ride the horses in the morning and I will technically be home earlier in the week too! 

This weekend is operation buy a nice bike and then I need to get used to cycling miles with clips and in traffic before hitting that length of journey.

One of the most exciting prospects from this for me is being able to eat considerably more on those days! Wooo

I am just in the process of eating a fantastic lunch, I have been a bit over on my fat a couple of days this week so I am just balancing it out in the run up to the weekend.  Tom did me some spicy stir fried veg and I am having it on toasted rye. Mmmm


No comments:

Post a Comment