Thursday 13 February 2014

Today is not a good day

I feel really down about where I am with what I am trying to achieve. I feel like I have cut out as much crap as I can, I have forgone some of my favourite things to try and achieve this and I have spent countless hours trying to understand what's going on inside me, the effects certain foods have on us and what we can do to be better basically.

I don't feel like I am benefitting from it, I don't feel better and healthier and everywhere I look and read there is a different opinion and warning around the healthy things that I am trying to do for my body.. If you do one thing then you have to be careful of this and balance it with that, but if you balance it with that then you could end up knackering up something else....

Its as if everything is an uphill struggle, I am constantly working my way around injury. My latest issue is my achilles tendons on both sides. The left is worse, the pain has gone under my foot and into my heel. I can't do right for doing wrong and its got me down today. I don't want to lose faith in what I have come to believe in, but I have some deep digging to do to get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment