Tuesday 7 January 2014

Its great to be back!!

For the first time in ages I felt amazing at the gym yesterday. Obviously, what this meant was that I should totally beast myself into submission; which of course I did and today, my God, don't I know it now!!

I felt clean, I felt supple and I felt strong. It really doesn't take long for your body to say thanks to you for being good to it.  I am so sore around my trunk, all the way up to my arm pits today. I managed a fairly light workout this morning, which basically consisted of locating muscles I didn't destroy yesterday and destroying them too!! I am shattered now, this week is going to be a killer.  Fingers crossed I pass this exam and then I can relax again!

Not a great deal to report as I am shattered and need my sleep! Night night

No comments:

Post a Comment