Friday 10 January 2014

Today is a good day

So I passed my exam with flying colours, it wasnt a particularly hard exam but I haven't sat an exam since I was at college so it was good to break that barrier and its the first of what is hopefully more professional qualifications to come. I have never bothered with them before, basically because I hate studying for exams and I'm incredibly lazy! Its funny though, I can merrily spend hours and hours reading around health, fitness and nutrition.

So, we decides we would go out for tea as a celebration.. That's a bit of a minefield if you want to stick to the no crap rule, but I managed it pretty well.  Water as a drink, smoked salmon and blini starter (I only had one blini out of the 3) and then sirloin steak with a mushroom and a tomato (it came with chips but I had 2 and left the rest, so did pretty well I think.



Something left on my plate ever is progress!!

I went and did my weight and body fat today as I haven't done it post xmas.  I have put on 1% of fat apparently, not too impressed there but something to work on I guess!  I feel I need to do something drastic with my diet now, I just dont know what or how just now.  I am thinking of cycling my days, I did it once before and it helped, but I was bigger then and not as strict so I need to do some research! 



No comments:

Post a Comment