Friday 16 August 2013

Cookie Monster!

I decided to give my legs and bottom a good hard workout at they gym yesterday, I have noticed that what small amount of bum muscle I had managed to sculpt has gone! My glutes are really poor, it seems to be a family thing from my mums side.  All the women have really flat bottoms, its like our backs just become our legs!!  I really want a nice peachy bum!

As my knee has had a good rest, I thought this would be ok.  I did loads of body weight squats, bum raises and leg press drop sets.  I also did my theraband workout to strengthen my flexors up, I haven't done them for ages and I really need to! I finished off with 40 mins on the treadmill. This was so tough, never done it post strength training on my legs, what a killer!!

My knee didn't take too kindly to the heavy start of the drop sets, I started at 120 which I can press, the problem is that when I am doing drop sets I rush.  I think I need to just accept that I cant do anything too heavy, it really inst worth it.  Especially when I can tone up by starting at a lower weight and doing more reps.

One of the guys in the office bought in a load of cookies as it's his birthday. I contemplated being good for a split second and then gave in. I thought I would stop at 2 but unfortunately, the lunch I had made was nasty.  the beetroot has fermented and tainted the entire lunch.  So I ate 6 cookies in total! Self control is NOT my strong point..

I didn't behave much better for my tea either, I had half a Chorizo sausage, dry fired with a few mushrooms and 5 fish fingers! Tom wasn't in so it was up to me to be week day chef for a change and I couldn't be bothered making an effort just for me.  Chorizo is possibly my worse weakness! It is so bad, so full of saturated fat and crap that I don't think there is anything of any value in it at all! I just absolutely love it and choose to blatantly ignore all of that and keep having it as a treat! The upside of all this, I got on the scales this morning and I haven't gained at all! Bonus

No comments:

Post a Comment