Saturday 24 August 2013

Why did two penguins jump when they first met?

They were trying to break the ice!  That is the joke that accompanied my breakfast this morning. I am lying in a tent, feeling really quite hungover after our first soggy night camping.  It doesn't appear to be raining now but it is forecast for all day! My breakfast was a penguin wafer and some anadin. Breakfast of champs!

Had a great climbing session yesterday, I can massively feel the difference in my strength from working on my upper body with the intention of getting stronger for climbing.  I did manage to hurt myself falling off the bouldering wall though, smushed my arm all the way down the wall and also managed to wind myself and land badly on my neck.  Luckily I'm getting my back done on Wednesday, I brought it forward as my bunions have been really sore the last few days.

We got pics of us bouldering, can't really take photos whilst the other person is climbing as you need both hands to feed them rope and not drop them.  I'm mightily impressed with how ripped my shoulders look too!

In case you were wondering, penguin wafer is not a patch on penguin biscuits!

No comments:

Post a Comment