Wednesday 7 August 2013

One step closer

So, the wedding yurt is almost sorted! Save the dates will be on the way out in no time, very excited! Also, very annoyed I haven't been back to the gym yet!  I'm nowhere near ready for exercise yet, I've been working the horses from the ground so that I don't have to exert myself! Makes me one grumpy, hungry lady!!

Photographer is also almost confirmed! He is just checking that his partner is available. I have found the perfect guy, I used to work with him in my first job and he's fantastically flamboyant and works people so incredibly well; as well as having a fantastic artistic eye. He doesn't normally do weddings, his is more pr and media but does small weddings for people he knows. I contacted him as I know he's big into his bands and I noticed he was selling his photography skills; bingo!

I only seem to have gained 2lbs whilst being off, amazingly! I don't know how, I consumed my own weight in crap food whilst I've been ill. Back on track today, as always, its tough to get back on the healthy food wagon after falling off it into a sugar fuelled coma! Still a while off being back on the exercise track, competing at the weekend so I'm hoping the breathing is better by then. Then Monday morning, PT session with Liam. Back into it all in one go.

No comments:

Post a Comment