Tuesday 27 August 2013

Nothing too horrific to report

 Only gained 4lbs from the long weekend away.  I felt so rubbish from drinking and eating so much on Friday and Sat, that I didn't drink Sunday and tried to eat less than I had been.  We also went out on the bikes on Sunday and Monday, so that made me feel infinitely better.  Hit the gym this morning for an hour on the treadmill, felt pretty good but my flexors started aching towards the end.  I have brought my back appointment forward to tomorrow as my bunions have been giving me so much grief, along with my neck from falling off the bouldering wall. 

I had some pretty tasty meals over the weekend. I had a blue Stilton, apricot and apple salad, which was to die for, but I should imagine that its calories were along the same lines!

Look at that beauty.  You can just make out Reuben's roast lamb in the background too.  After all,of us stuffed this down our throats, we had to cycle back to the campsite; up a huge hill.  Not the easiest thing in the world that's for sure.



This is our feeble attempt at creating a roof that we could all sit under whilst it chucked it down.  We ended up just cramming into one tent whilst we endured a thunderstorm.  Story of all of my visits to the peak district recently.  

I am definitely still feeling the affects of being I'll though, still not 100% back on form.  Its amazing just how badly things like that effect you.  I start my new job in a couple of weeks, which should help the energy levels no end.  There is nothing more draining that not being happy in the office.  We have also ,added the decision to move in with my mum and dad whilst we pay for the wedding and then save up for a deposit so that we can look to getting onto the housing ladder.  We would ideally like to build our own place, so that is definitely something for us to look forward to.  It's one exciting thing after the other at the minute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment