Thursday 1 August 2013

Typing from my death bed..

Well, not quite. I have taken the day off though as I felt dreadful when I woke up. I've been trying every cure I can Google! Turmeric, garlic, cinnamon, ginger, copious amounts of fruit and vitamin drink! Good old Beechams, Olbas oil all over me and steamed myself to the max!

Considering I try and lead a healthy, active lifestyle, I am always sick!! The only thing I can put it down to is the fact that I am always so busy and very rarely do I get enough sleep to allow my body to be fighting fit.  I would love to reduce the hours that I work so that I can fit more in, unfortunately, bank balance says no to that one!

This little cutie pie is also helping me get better, he is keeping me super snuggly! I have got up to make myself some food in the form of a super gingernut banana smoothie, take on some more paracetamol and then sleep once more.  Chest feels a lot better, headache is not helping though.  I was hoping it was a caffeine headache so had an espresso; didn't help!


Unlike most people, I can happily drink espresso 'till the cows come home and still sleep.  Tea however, totally different matter, that keeps my mind buzzing just enough to stop sleep.. 

Did my measurements yesterday.  I shall add them all to the stats page, pretty good effort once again, so please go and take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment