Sunday 11 August 2013

Nothing like easing yourself back in gently

After being rotten all weekend, I thought the best approach was to spend the entire weekend working horses, competing , clipping and general horse quaffing.

I haven't sat on a horse since last Wednesday and I rode them all on Saturday and competed one of them.. Considering I have been riding most of my life, its amazing how quickly your muscles forget about it! My inner thighs are feeling it today.  It was worth it though, we managed to come 3rd in the Open Working Hunter, very pleased. To celebrate, we had curry and beer! How naughty, but oh so very, very tasty!

Today was spent getting 2 of them ready for their show next weekend so clipping and mane and tail pulling.  Might not sound too tiresome, but trust me, it is!

#PT session tomorrow, that should be interesting! I haven't worked out at the gym for what seems like an eternity!


No comments:

Post a Comment