Wednesday 14 August 2013

Mid month weigh in

As my weight has been on free fall since I have come back into exercise and healthy eating since being I'll, I wanted to see if the weigh loss is muscle or fat. I have lost 3lbs in a week and I haven't done anything different particularly, I even had curry and beer at the weekend!

Thankfully, the body fat percentage has indeed gone down.  At the beginning of the month I was 26.1% and now I am 25.3% so really pleased with that.  I can only assume that the break and rest from exercise has done me good and the introduction of the low intensity cardio has clearly done some good too!

Whilst I was getting my body fat done, I had a quick mooch in Boots and found some of those disclosure tablets you used to use as a kid, the ones that show you where you have missed brushing your teeth.  They have come on somewhat since the last time I used them, now they differentiate between old and new plaque.  All in all, I don't do a bad job but there were some problem areas that need concentrating on.. Unsurprisingly, I love things like that. 

On another plus note, I have a new job! Handed my notice in today, I can't wait to get my teeth into the new challenge. 5 yrs in one place is a huge amount of time. I will still be able to go to the gym as it is in a similar location to where I am now.. Relief! 

Anyway, must get myself to sleep.. Took the morning off the gym today as was feeling a little ropey at the end of the day yesterday and really don't need to be ill again, I've had my quota for a few months thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment