Tuesday 20 August 2013

Exciiiiting!

Managed to spend a good chunk of today bouncing ideas around with my mate Nic about the wedding. Her imagination is awesome so we've speeding along quit nicely.  Knock on effect of this is that I'm really excited now and that normally results in me not sleeping! 

Had a good workout at the gym this morning, spent about an hour on upper body and stretching followed by Martin's abs blast class for half an hour. I can feel my abs getting sore already and I've slightly tweaked my back; Tom is massaging it whilst I type this! So, what I thought would be a great idea is to book in for a PT session with Martin in the morning. I want to focus on my bum and my hip flexors and he's brilliant for that. 


Lunch is made for tomorrow, a lovely piece of poached salmon and an amazing avocado. I get them from Lidl and they are the best of any supermarket and I do believe I'm addicted. Its funny how that happens, all through my childhood mum used to try and get my sister and me to eat avocado, yet we both hated it! Now, I for one, can't get enough of them! 




Blueberries and raspberries too for good measure.  

My iPad app clearly hates putting pics on and then going back to normal left hand formatting, quite irritating! I am also quite excited about my new shoes that have just arrived.  They are pretty quirky and I absolutely love them, I should imagine the lads at work will take th piss, but they work really well with the skinny trousers I now always wear. I will post a pic when I have a decent one.

Anyway, as always I don't have a great deal of time to spend writing this as I need to get to sleep.  There really just aren't enough hours in the day for me.  All these kids that suffer from depression and angst need to get themselves too busy to have ny time to do any thinking and then they are also so exhausted that any time they do have a moments downtime, they just fall fast asleep! 




No comments:

Post a Comment