Tuesday 6 August 2013

Have you missed me?

Have I been ill or what!?  I managed one night at Y-Not and then had to come home in the morning, I was back in my bed at 11.30 am on the Saturday.

I spent the whole weekend eating the crap that I purchased to take with me to the festival as Tom was also away and I was feeling sorry for myself.  I couldn't sleep, couldn't breath, couldn't swallow... you name it, I couldn't do it basically, looking after myself properly was right at the top of that list too!

I've just been to the doctors and they have prescribed me some antibiotics as its just not clearing.  I feel dreadful still and can hardly walk to my car without being out of breath! I'm missing the gym, I'm missing my routine and I'm missing being healthy! I just want to be out and about, my horses need working and my poor wasting muscles need working!

Don't really have a lot to offer here, other than feeling sorry for myself and checking in!


No comments:

Post a Comment