Wednesday 31 July 2013

ITB meet foam roller

Not feeling too amazing this morning. Feel quite chesty, prob shouldn't have gone the gym tbf but I wanted to get as much pre festival workout as I could!

Managed 30mins on the treadmill before I decided my aching body couldn't take any more, finished off with some stretching and the v-plate. Whilst I was in the v-plate, one of the guys I chat too from time to time was exercising downstairs, he suggested I try the foam roller instead of the v-plate as it is much more effective. He showed me how and away I went.. OMFG the pain, oh the pain!! He assures me it will get better if I keep doing it. That remains to be seen.

I think I am actually getting ill now though, which is not what I need. I will have to go and stock up on lemsip and get to bed. Unfortunately, we are having issues at work so I can't go home just yet and I am having my back done at one, so I need to hang around until 1 anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment