Tuesday 16 July 2013

Beautiful sunshine workout

Well, the active rest workout didn't quite pan out the way it was meant to! I went and did my 100 abs workout as planned, but as I was finishing, the usual Tuesday class was starting and Gillian was taking it as Martin is graduating today.  She was taking the class outside and I simply couldn't resist a morning enjoying the sunshine whilst exercising. I did avoid anything that was too intense on my knees though, but what I did do felt pretty good... apart from my crazy sore calves which meant I could barely do any jumping.

Hit the v-plate with the calves afterwards and this felt amazing, there is a strange satisfaction that you get from massage pain on sore muscles... well, I do anyway.

I also treated myself to some carbs for lunch, I do get cravings periodically and I just give in.  It tends to tie in with hormones, and if I don't respond, people get hurt. I went for M&S Atlantic Prawns as Tiger Prawns are now on my no no list because of the environmental impact and unethical farming methods used to produce these beautiful creatures.  Its been really hard for me (first world problems!) as they are on the top of my favourite foods list, but its vile what goes on and every little helps as far as I am concerned and I will change what I can from my side as it only takes a few people thinking this way to make a difference!

Anyway, as usual, I digress! I had these, with a fresh baguette and reduced fat coleslaw.  It was super yummy but now I feel sooo full and sleepy I do wonder if it was worth it!

Off to the docs after I have done the horses, lets see what they have to say about my rubbish shoulder.  I'm hoping to just get a referral, we shall see. I do know that they are going to be hugely impressed with my horsey attire! not sure I thought that one through too well

It also appears that I am officially too cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment