Monday 15 July 2013

Share the pain.. and the pleasure

I thought I would venture onto the discussions on the +Fitocracy site today.  One of the groups I am in is called The Right Mindset, I thought this would be a great place to start as today is not a good day for the body pain issues!

It really helps to get other peoples views on situations and how they work their way around their own personal challenges.  Having input from positive people really helps switch the mindset to a positive outlook, rather than getting myself down! Tom is always really great and supports me, its good to give him a break from my issues sometimes!

What has been concluded is that I really need to adjust my thought process behind rest days.  Currently I feel guilty about it, someone has suggested that I take this opportunity to do a low impact routine so that I still feel like I have done something.  I think I will work out a really good stretching routine for these days, target all of my problem areas.  Tom constantly tells me I need to rest, sometimes it takes more than one person to convince you, plus, he knows what a massive stubborn pain in the ass I am!

Had am amazing smoothie for breakfast, fresh strawberries from my sisters neighbour and they were incredible! shop bought doesn't even come close.  She also provided me with her home grown raspberries and they too were awesome.. you don't get much more organic than that, shame I don't have my own cow and beehives, I'd have got a full house that way!


No comments:

Post a Comment