Wednesday 10 July 2013

And so it begins.. for you lucky readers anyway

Although the title of my blog may be somewhat misleading; this isn't a blog about finding the perfect princess wedding dress at all.. That couldn't be further from the truth!! It's about my quest for what I class as my perfect body through a good diet and regular exercise!

It just so happens that +Tom Burgin  recently asked me to marry him and I want to wear a sleek, backless number that's almost as unforgiving as being naked in public! If I can find one!

I want to blog about it in a hope to keep me motivated and hopefully get plenty of input from other, more experienced fitness addicts! Oh, let's not forget the wedding.. I want a diary of the developing ideas for +Sarah AndThomas' special day, thats where half the fun is!! 
 
I couldn't decide how to explain how I have got to where I am at today, so I decided not to bother.. If you follow this, you'll quickly get to know me and what's going on. I will however give you a few little bits:
 
  • weight lost this year 18llbs - total weight loss since Jan 2012 28llbs
  • Current weight 149.8llbs and have been stuck here for a little too long now
  • Height: 5'6.5"
  • Body fat roughly 26.1% started this year at ~32%.
  • Tom - total weight loss since Jan 2012 49llbs - yes, we were little porkers, also known as beer monsters
  • Have 3 horses and teaching Tom to ride
  • Seriously got into the gym from January 2013
  • Started concentrating on weights around May 2013
  • Constantly injuring myself, just badly put together I reckon
  • Love hard core spin sessions
  • Love nothing more than totally obliterating myself when my body isn't broken!
  • Love stats and apps that make tracking them fun.  Currently use MyFitnessPal, Fitocracy, waterlogged, Endomondo (latter on hold until I have found the best activity tracker band/monitor). 
  • Love it even more when they interact
  • Massive Geek
  • Massively impatient - think I should be looking amazing after 1 weights session
  • Insists on researching everything to death and still being undecided!
  • Lover of everything bad for you food wise and a massive pig - on-going battle there!
  • Tom had my engagement ring made out of the shoes of my horse that I lost last year after owning him for 15years.. #HugeBrowniePoints!!
well, so much for a few.. got a little carried away there!
 

 
Thought you deserved a pic of the cutest dog in the world for making it to here!

No comments:

Post a Comment