Tuesday 30 July 2013

Jezper Söderlund - I love you...

.. well, I love what you do with your music anyway ;-)

Did another low intensity burn session yesterday, walking on the treadmill for 50 mins, accompanied by one of his Touchdown Airbase podcasts! It was great, I felt pretty good too. I made sure I started off slowly and warmed up nicely before increasing the incline and speed, just to try and avoid the knee pain, it seemed to work.  Finished off the session with a load of stretching, I think on my cardio days, I want to try and incorporate some proper yoga moves to try and sort out my stiffness once and for all.  I have never been supple and would love to be as I think it will help me no end with the issues I struggle with.  Just another goal to add into my really quiet schedule...

Finally, my new phone arrived yesterday, so I get to battle with a change of operating system and routine.. Might not sound too bad, but when you're a control freak like me it really is quite stressful!

Means I should get some better pics on here too! Finally!!

I'm sure I had loads to tell you all, but yesterday evening got eaten up with washing and working out my new phone.  Once I got back from the horses I had very little time to do much else!  Had an amazing tea though, Tom made a mix of Quorn burgers in a special sauce he had manufactured which was super yummy, had that with salad so had plenty of calories left for some eggs and cottage cheese as I am way under on my protein at the minute.  I need to get back on top of that as I felt so much better when I made a point of hitting my targets.

I am sat here with my face melting currently, I decided after my recent, accidental dalliance with chilli, that I could handle it.  Well, I cant.  1 birds eye chilli in my lunch today and I am actually a write off.  My  nose is running, my gums and tongue are on fire and there is nothing I can do!!! I think I am having palpitations and my stomach is officially on fire! Must power on through though, capsicum is good for metabolism apparently!


Was a little bit naughty and put chilli sauce on my lunch as the avocado wasn't quite ripe so, needed sweetening up a little.  Obviously, it needed some more heat too! 

That's a pic off the new phone, hopefully the difference is vast!

No comments:

Post a Comment