Friday 12 July 2013

Wasn't quite the workout I was hoping for

Due to the issues I was having with the servers at work, I didn't get to do the abs workout I had planned.  I did manage to do about 40 min boxing session with Adam.

My coordination is dreadful, how he has managed to get away without being punched in the face is beyond me tbh!  We were working on knees and elbows too today, so he could get a complete picture of how dreadful I am coordinating more than 2 limbs at a time! It is only about the 4th time I have done it and it has been quite a while since the last time so I think I can cope.  Stupid shoulder was feeling it though, along with my weedy little wrists and bony old knees!  I kept my mouth shut and stuck with it though!

I messed up on lunch AGAIN!! I have double up on ginger and garlic and, as I thought that the lunch I had yesterday actually wasn't very hot.. I have extra chilli! +Tom Burgin unfortunately, has a very bland lunch!

I thought I should share this lovely little training video with the world, and there are some nutritional tips in there too.. Bonus

No comments:

Post a Comment