Thursday 25 July 2013

Almost forgot!

My breathing trainer arrived too, so I have been using that. It's quite a strange sensation and I could really feel it this morning, right between my boobs! It felt like when you breathe in really cold air!! You have to do it 25 times morning and night for two months, watch this space!!


I have also just tried my first batch of quinoa, not mightily impressed with the volume for calories! I do however love the texture, it reminds me of tapioca pudding! I did 35g dried which is just over 100 calories


That is it perched on top of my prawns! #healthyeating #fitness

I appear to have become a bit of a Hashtag whore since starting on twitter, soz about that!!

Day 2 of dried bean usage too. Butter beans were pretty low labour and super yummy, pinto beans are a little bit more of a faff so only time will tell if its worth it. They are currently keeping me from my beauty sleep, as they take an hour and ten mins to cook! Along with requiring a massive amount of water so I've had to dig out my biggest pan ever, which is obviously a massive problem ;-) 

Injury update: left knee is kicking off, it's more the patella femoral tendon that's not happy today though, totally different pain to that from the ITB tension I get. This is from walking for an hour on the treadmill the other day, and exacerbated by lunges in my routine this morning. Very frustrating. Very typical. Ice packs away!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment