Friday 26 July 2013

Ultrabreathe update


Thought this should amuse people! And the shite picture situation is soon to be resolved as my new phone should be here on Monday! Woo, Nexus 4 world, here I come

As you know, I got this funky little device on Wednesday, so 2 days ago.  I forgot to do it this morning, but other than that I have done it morning and night, so 4 time so far.  I can feel the difference on this resistance already! I will be adjusting it in the morning I think, so something is definitely working..

A side note, I noticed tonight that I felt so much more supple when I did my stretching routine.  The only difference is that I haven't been doing my classes, just working out by myself. So, all is going well so far it would seem! I have NEVER been supple, so this is a novelty for me.  I can sit flat on the floor now, legs flat out in front of me, knees together and have my fingers folded at right angles behind my feet. And that is without flexing my ankles, which I find makes it easier! (cheating basically!)

No comments:

Post a Comment