Thursday 11 July 2013

Pre workout fuel..

This area has always caused me problems. For most on my adult life, I have suffered with acid reflux. If you have ever had it you will know how debilitating it is!!

Since counting my calories and cutting done considerably on alcohol, it's been an improvement but pre workout fuel is still a tough one.

I have tried banana's and cereal bars and cereal and all variations really but they all give me shocking heartburn. I have settled on a spoonful of meridian nut butter now. I end up famished after but there are enough calories without the volume to help me through.

Today's choice is hazelnut butter. It has a lovely bitter tang and a vile murky brown look... But it's yummy!! 

  
It's 100% hazelnuts so none of that nasty  palm oil muck!

Anyway, I need to get ready!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment