Thursday 25 July 2013

Fitness tracker

I've been looking at these for some time now, unfortunately, no single device so far has fitted the bill as far as form and function goes and I also have a really crap iPhone that doesn't have Bluetooth 4.0 on it so would have to buy an adapter, which I didn't want to do!

So, I have just purchased the Nexus 4 mobile phone and decided to revisit!  I have found a new one that never appeared on the radar before and it looks to be amazing. Unfortunately, they are pre-manufacture and have 4000 pre orders to fulfil before anyone else can get a look in!

Go and have a look for yourself, looks good and seems to produce some amazing stats that I can merrily wallow in!

http://amiigo.co/ Unfortunately,  they have every account other than a google+ one so I cant tag them!




No comments:

Post a Comment