Friday 6 September 2013

Big Mac Sauce

I nipped out to Lidl yesterday to stock up on Avocado's as their beat every other supermarket hands down, and they had fresh figs in stock too.  4 for £1.  I absolutely love figs of every kind and obviously, I purchased 4 for now.


I was just going to mix it in with my lunch, but then I decided that I could make a smoothie out of it.  Promptly added all 4 to the blender, along with water and yoghurt and a squirt of agave syrup and whizzed it all up.  It was really yummy last night when it was made, I went to drink it this morning and it was not a good taste!  It reminded me of Big Mac sauce so that was it then, throat closed and gag reflex engaged!! So breakfast today was scrambled egg and blueberries.

Woke up and for the first time in quite some time and I could feel my neck tying up.  I had this for a good while a few months ago and I had to sleep with a travel, wrap around pillow and then moved on to sleeping with a thick pair of socks in the crook of my neck.  Eventually it stopped and I worked my way back onto pillows.  I just have to make sure that it is a thick pillow that is also soft and shapes itself into my neck.  +Tom Burgin changed them last though and I have been saying that I don't think I have the right pillow for the last couple of nights, definitely his fault ;-) I'm hoping it will resolve itself again without too many wake up calls like that, its horrific, you know you have to move but you know that any movement will cause you neck to go into spasm.  I end up lifting my head with my hand and trying to keep my neck and shoulders totally relaxed, that usually works if I catch it quickly enough.

The guys in the office have just walked in with bacon butties, if there is one thing I love more than anything, its a bacon and egg butty.. I resisted though, all I can think about now is my stomach and how much I would love to fill it with bacon!!

Tom and I have decided that we are both going to concentrate on our flexibility as he is pretty tight too.  So we got some basic yoga moves off the internet and have started on these.  I am so utterly rubbish, and by all accounts, so is he.  I attempted to do the crow pose in the gym, not something I will be doing in public again for a while.  The Triangle Pose is an absolute killer and I don't think I managed to pull of any of the poses, we are going to take pictures of us doing the poses so that we can monitor our progress.  There is also a flexibility test that we are going to do that gives you a measurement so that we can compare stats! woo.  Some lovely pics for you to look forward to!



























No comments:

Post a Comment