Thursday 19 September 2013

Rest days are evil!

So yesterday was a rest day as I felt like I needed a rest for once, in true rest day style I felt like shite for the entire day!  I got stuck in traffic on my way to work, never a good start! My digestive system ground to a halt and I had horrific indigestion pains all afternoon and evening!  I also got my dates mixed up for PT with Martin, I thought it was today but was in fact yesterday, pretty gutted about that!

Have had a quick nosey on the internet and there is nothing definitive to explain it, just the fact that your body gets used to the chemicals released during exercise.  Not a bad thing to become dependant on I guess!

Down to 141.8 today, lowest yet.  So other than making me feel dreadful, day off hasn't damaged me too much!

Work out was good this morning, felt fairly supple even though my calf is still really tight from messing about on the wobble disc on Tuesday! I had the walking machine on a 4 incline too which felt good.

Also happy birthday Tom! 31 today

l

Birthday kisses for daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment