Wednesday 11 September 2013

Last day done



It was my final day in my current job today, it started off without the gym as I had to meet my horse dentist on an emergency appointment for one of the girls.  She has been going really badly and I wanted to rule this out as one possible problem.  We concluded that her teeth weren't bad enough and that it was more that she is horribly overweight.  Operation slim horsey down is under way, I am going to make a concerted effort for the next two months to get her weight off and reevaluate.  My horses weight is an ongoing battle between myself and my parents, I always want them slimmer and they never want to restrict their grass intake, I now have the backing of a professional so they have conceded... I think I will take before and after pics as a comparison! What's good for the goose and all that

The lads pulled their fingers out and got me some fantastic flowers, a cake, a voucher for the Trafford centre and a card from the rest of the company.  I managed to escape a formal presentation though which I was immensely pleased about! 

Almost back down to my ore binge weekend weight, not sure that today will have done me any favours though as I had lunch out, the boys treated me to a breakfast sandwich and I have had cake too! Eeek

I am incredibly proud of myself too as I have found some of these little beauties



Finally, my organic beauties! They feel so different to the farmed ones, they are much less firm.  Also, when they are cooked they aren't anywhere near as pink.. I'm sure I'm not imagining it, but you never can tell! Waitrose is by far e cheapest I can find at the moment, I went in to get the 2 for £6 deal but unfortunately they only had the one packet in stock, better than none and they are having another delivery tomorrow.

So, this is my lunch for my first day in a new place.  A little bit of comfort food, but healthy



Organic Ecuadorean king prawns, roasted cherry tomatoes and an avocado. Yummy! 

Now I have a million things to do and I am sitting writing this blog instead of doing them! I want to get get up nice and early so I get as much time in the gym as possible, I have to leave a little earlier as the new job is further out! Wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment