Tuesday 24 September 2013

Music to my ears

I've been trying to find a solution to my work out music hardware for some time now, and just flitted around the internet without drawing any conclusions as to the best way to go.  The work place that I just left a week or so ago, gave me vouchers for the Trafford centre, so I thought the best plan was to use them to buy something suitable.  I went with the Sony waterproof headphones that are also a built in mp3 player.  


They work incredibly well too, really secure as they are design for swimming in and great sound quality for what they are.  I got them for just under £50, which I thought was a pretty respectable price.  I didn't really want to have a separate device that I needed to administer, but I simply couldn't find any small, bluetooth headsets that had good reviews. 


No comments:

Post a Comment