Sunday 15 September 2013

Hectic!

Well, starting my new job hasn't had as much of an impact on my need for routine as I thought, however, I haven't driven home on a Monday rush hour yet!! 

Had another PT comment on how much weight I have dropped, always good to hear! I've been struggling with my left knee for the last few days, not sure why, I have a sneaking suspicion its my work shoes! Unfortunately, I absolutely love those bad boys so I will continue to wear them, I just need to get some support insoles that fit and don't wear them everyday.

Spent most of yesterday looking for new cars, I had my mind set in just getting exactly the same as what I have now but Tom decided it would be a good idea to look at others, good job I did really as I have decided I prefer the Clio! It drives so much better and looks pretty cool too, bonus!

We decided to brave the weather today and go competing, had a great day. Lara was scared of the indoor arena but got over that pretty quickly.  I keep getting a twinge of pain in my pelvis today and my lower back isn't feeling great, I have a feeling it is just from the yoga work I have been doing so should ease off soon.  I have had this sort of pain before, it feels like an electric shock when it does it, quite strange but over as quickly as it starts..oh well, just something else for me to work around.

I feel like I have eaten so badly the last few days. I went out for tea with some friends from my old workplace and had a starter and a main at Tampopo, but I didn't drink so that would've helped a lot.  Yesterday I just didn't feel satisfied after tea so made some Blondie brownies for us and they were amazingly tasty and got obliterated and I've just had an Indian for tea! When I say I've had an Indian, I had popadums and chick pea baji so I'm hoping that I'm not too over my calories!  We'll soon find out in the morning!

Tom has decided to give it an extra push to get the last bit of his weight off.  One way is to change up his lunches a bit, he has pasta every day so we are going to try him on beans instead and see how that goes, I was going to make some sort of spicy bean salad.  Watch this space!!

No comments:

Post a Comment