Thursday 26 September 2013

What a difference a night makes..

And a trip to David! My neck is so much better, thankfully. No gym again this morning and I won't go tomorrow either. I want to make sure this is fully sorted as I have 3 horses to clip at the weekend and a competition on Sunday that I really want to go to!

We made roasted cauliflower and pinto/cannellini bean soup last night, just tucking into it now with some torn up chicken breast in it; its really good. Even Tom approves and he isn't a big cauliflower fan! I am forcing myself not to get stressed about the lack of cardio being done and the amount of calories I am consuming over the next couple of days, we are having a coffee morning at work tomorrow to raise funds for Macmillion, so I will be eating plenty of crap I would imagine.  My contribution is going to be Black Bean brownies.  Not something I have ever made before, but they are free of refined sugar, so better than they could be!! This is the recipe I am going to follow

http://getoffyourwheel.com/blog/blender-brownies-gluten-and-refined-sugar-free/

Watch this space! I'm stupidly quite excited about trying them and seeing how everyone takes to them, I'm guessing with not very well!  The office seems to have the sweetest collective tooth of any place I have ever worked, its a mine field of sugary temptation!! I have had to buy some dried figs just so that I can have a healthier sweet tooth indulgence! I currently have a seed well and truly lodged between my teeth though, so they should keep me well entertained for the rest of the day, as I couldn't possibly just ignore it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment