Sunday 27 October 2013

6 pounder!

Yep, I have put on 6lbs since Friday morning. That is some achievement! And for all the days for the gym to not be open yet!! Come on you lazy beggars!! I need to burn some serious fat here.

It's interesting, where on earth does it go? I do feel like I have gained, but that is probably around 3 litres of fat, if it is just fat.. Which is an insane amount.  At least I will see weight loss on the scales this week!

Its just not worth it, I felt crap yesterday from eating and drinking so much rubbish.  I just don't get enough enjoyment out of it, I know that things can be done in moderation, I just struggle with moderation when alcohol is involved!!

Feeling pretty rubbish now, my pelvis and lower back is so painful.  They haven't been right for the last week, but now they are pretty horrific.  I thought it would fix itself over the weekend with not doing anything, bit it hasn't.  I do feel like I am getting poorly though, terrible timing if I am; I have a London trip on Wednesday to go and see a really important client and I need go be on top form.  I have even gone and bought a suit, not my style at all, but they are solicitors so will all be really smart.  I tried some suit dresses on, but they just aren't me, I feel really uncomfortable in them.  Plus aide though was that 10 was too big! I didn't try an 8 on though as I was just uncomfortable!!

This weekends indulgences included this little (huge) beauty


Its no wonder I managed to gain so much really! That and the beautiful black stuff! 

Early night tonight and I wont be at the gym either, or I will definitely end up being ill!! Not great timing doe skipping a gym session either really.  Oh well, there are worse things in the world and I need to be well

No comments:

Post a Comment