Sunday 6 October 2013

Do you need a hand with that?


Samuel decided that he was the logistics supervisor today,in charge of operation house move, cheshire style.

The casualty in todays little adventure is my back.  Expectedly of course, and Idont think its anything horrific.

We moved a load of our stuff today and it has given us an idea of how much room we will have, or how little is probably closer to the truth.  Thats fine though, cozy is a good thing!  And think of all the beautiful money weare saving!! 

I stuck really well to the diet this weekend, will be interested to see if that is reflected on the scales tomorrow!  We are also onto day 7 of our sleep hacking mission and its going really well.  I'm not sure I am even going to push it to 11, as I feel like I am getting so much done with just the extra half an hour! 

Time to watch Troll Hunter with Tom. I shall leave with a beautiful little shot from this afternoon 



No comments:

Post a Comment