Thursday 10 October 2013

Take it easy

My none cardio week is going pretty well, not added any pounds and I even jumped off the waggon last night without any detriment.  I had a triple choc muffin at cafe Nero on the way to a comedy night in town.  It was UNBELIEVABLY good.  The muffin that is, the comedy night was also good, but I haven't given up comedy nights in a quest to get healthy.


I appreciate it looks like a great big pile of shit on a piece of paper in this pic, but it was so worth the moment!

Back to behaving myself today, sort of.  As my hormones are in a certain place right now, my cravings are insane, so I decided to pander to them a little.  I am letting myself eat what I now class as comfort foods and not getting too stressed about calories. So I had a Nakd Cashew Cookie first thing this morning.  I tried the pecan pie but really didn't like that.  I know that doesnt sound like your standard comfort food and I have it a lot under normal circumstances, but it is when that is combined with no cardio!

Today's lunch and breakfast was cobbled together as we got in pretty late.  I had a perfectly ripe avocado to hand, so I took that along with a tub of the chickpeas Tom cooked the day before and a piece of German Rye. FYI, fresh cooked chickpeas are soooo much better than tinned! So breakfast was half the avocado on toasted rye bread. Amazing, the two flavours are incredible together. Lunch is nairns gluten free oat cakes, fairly calorific, but filling, nutritious and damn yummy.  I have got 100g of hand carved, golden roast salmon (what a posho) and the other half of the avocado.  Seriously tasty again!! Chickpeas are going to be my afternoon snack! 

Quite artistic for me!  Wasnt very elegant to eat but who cares!! Im sure I should, but I dont!

I've been doing yoga in gym mostly this week.  I've been using an android app called Daily Yoga.  Shows you how the moves should be done etc,  I'm pretty rubbish, but got to start somewhere.  One of the girls I know from the classes I used to do in a morning even complimented me on how good I look doing it.  Im either not as shit as I think and I'm being hypercritical as always, or she needs glasses!! I wonder which it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment